Wednesday, July 21, 2010




So I've been very blessed this summer to be busy. It's been a month since my last post. I've shot some weddings, well let's be honest here, I've shot a lot of weddings. Families have invited me to share in their proudest moments and milestones. Whether it was their kids first steps, first birthday, anticipation of senior year or the big "I do." I am so very thankful for these experiences.
I have also been working on the website. A lot of hard work and effort has gone into this. It is now finished and I'm ready to celebrate. I want to give away one family session. A value of $150.
The rules are simple...
1. You must live in Grand Rapids or the surrounding area (25 mile radius) or be willing to travel to me.
2. To enter, contact me through my website contact page.
3. I will put all of the names in a hat and my son Byron will pick one winner.
4. Be willing to have a fun evening.
Please visit http://sarablossomphotography.com to enter.
I am so thankful for all of you!
Sara

1 comment:

  1. Sara, WOW!! The wedding photo is so beautiful! Very high quality and what an artistic vision you have. It seriously should be in a bridal magazine!

    ReplyDelete